- - Based on principles of "Human Security", we recognize our obligation to treat each individuals with respect, and provide the utmost support of the organization based on a thorough needs assessment of those in difficulties.
- - Our actions follow the four humanitarian principles – humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence –, the Code of Conduct and other humanitarian standards.
- - We stand independent of any political persuasion or religious creed.
- - We endeavor to ensure transparency of our actions, and conduct proper disclosure of information.
- - We endeavor to learn the tradition, custom, culture and history of the communities and countries we are working in, and respect them even at times of emergency.
- - We endeavor to deliver assistance that can support the locally-led community development.
- - We endeavor to enhance our security and crisis management capacity in order to deliver humanitarian assistance in high-risk areas.
- - Through various means including awareness raising and advocacy, we endeavor to foster understanding on global issues both within and outside the organization, recognizing its significance.
- - We propose several means of participation and donation, in order for all to have a sense of contribution to world’s peace and stability.
*1. Refers to "The Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief".
*2. Refers to Group URD, CHS Alliance, The Sphere Project "Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response", "Sphere Handbook"